Replaces the ZK1200-HC ZKUC-20 hand control for lift chair 2 Button 5 pin W/ backlit & USB
This is a standard 2-button hand controller for most lift chairs. It operates the up/down function. If your original remote controller has 2 buttons, and the plug is five pin round plug, this hand controller will be a perfect replacement for it.
- This remote control can replace the Golden ZK1200-HC and ultra-comfort ZKUC-20 perfectly.
- Illuminated buttons: operate easily on dark nights.
- With a USB port: you can use it to charge your phone/tablet and other mobile devices.
- Heavier construction: will have a longer lifetime than regular replacement hand controllers
- Plug & Play design: just connect it to the remote controller plug in the side pocket, no tools needed, no skills required.
- Wood-grained panel and finely carved shape: more comfortable to hold.
Applicable brands & models
This is an industry stand 2-button lift chair hand controller, it is applicable to 90% single motor lift chairs in the market. It is suitable for La Z Boy, Ashley, Pride, Golden, Catnapper, and many other brands.
This remote control can replace the Golden ZK1200-HC and ultra-comfort ZKUC-20 perfectly, therefore it is suitable for the following lift chair models:
PR531, PR401, PR118, PR202, PR446, PR448
UC214, UC332M, UC332L, UC482-MED, UC542-JPT, UC542-M, UC542-L, UC542-ME6, UC480, UC774, UC790, UC810, UC992, UC544-SMA, UC544-MED, UC544-LAR
Although this remote is a universal remote, there are certain situations in which it cannot replace your remote:
1. Your remote control has heating, massage, and other functions.
This remote control can only control the UP/DOWN of the chair. If your remote control has other function buttons such as massage, heating, etc., this remote control cannot replace your remote control.
2. Your chair has 2 or more linear actuator motors.
This remote control can only operate 1 motor, if your chair has 2 or more motors, this remote control cannot be used for your chair.
3. Your remote is not a standard round 5-pin plug
If your remote control uses a non-standard plug (such as a 4-pin, 7-pin, 8-pin, or a telephone plug), this remote control cannot replace your remote control.
4. Your chair uses a non-standard wire sequence.
Some brands may use a non-standard wire sequence to prevent users from replacing the original remote with a third-party remote. If your chair uses a non-standard wire sequence, this remote cannot replace yours.
We Also Recommend
MLSK55-A1 Remote Controller & Junction Box Power Recliner 6 Button 8 Pin
6 Button 7 Pin Recliner Remote Controler Replaces the HHC HSW306 Control Wands
2 Buttons Remote Controller for Recliner Lift Chair W/ Round 5 Prong Plug