15W Power Bank for iPhone 12 Series Magnetic Suction Wireless Charging
- 15W Wireless fast charging: no more messy cables in the pocket, ideal for charging your new iPhone.
- 20W PD+QC output USB port: Can also be used to charge other devices with a cable.
- It also supports 5W/ 7.5W/ 10W standard wireless Qi charging, can be used to charge other devices wirelessly.
- 5000mAh battery capacity: 1.35 times the capacity of the built-in battery of the iPhone 12 Pro Max, never worry about running out of power again.
- Strong magnetic connection: Make full use of the Magsafe feature, this power bank can be stick on your iPhone firmly by magnetic.
- Compatible with iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Mini
- Compatible with the official Magsafe Protective case, even with the phone case installed, this power bank will connect firmly & charge fast as usual
- Small size & lightweight: easy to use, easy to carry
- Safer And Easier To Use: Exclusive Multifunctional Intelligent Protect Technology provides temperature control, surge protection, short-circuit prevention. Besides that, this wireless charger is Qi-certified, you can purchase it at assurance.
- Name: Magnetic wireless power bank
- Battery Capacity: 5000mAh
- Size: 98*64*16mm (3.86*2.52*0.63in)
- Weight: 180g (6.35oz)
- Input: 5V/2A (Type C input port)
- Output: 20W PD+QC fast charging, 15W wireless Qi charging
- Receiving distance: about 13mm / 0.51in
- 1*power bank
- 1*USB-C to USB-C power cord
Frequently asked questions:
- Will it still work (and stick to) my iPhone with a silicone case?
This portable power bank can be used with a protective case, but it cannot be magnetically attracted unless your phone case is magnetically attracted.
- Can you use this to charge a laptop with a USB cable?
The maximum output capacity is only 20W, which is not enough for a laptop.
- Does it work with my old iPhone or Android phones?
You can use it to charge any device with cable wirelessly, however, the magnetically attach function can only work on iPhone 12 series.
- Does the battery pack have any sort of LED gauge to indicate how much charge is left, or that the pack itself is being charged/full while plugged in?
There are four LED lights, one LED lamp represents one electric quantity, and there is no digital display
We Also Recommend
30 Pcs Square Belt for Cassette Tape Machine 40-130mm Mixed Size Universal Repair Kit
Replacement Square Belt for CD VCD DVD Disk tray - 1.2mm/W 30-40mm/L
Adjustable Anti Slippery Eyeglass Retainer Strap No Tail Silicone - 3 Pack
Replacement Square Belt F Recorder CD DVD Walkman DIY Repair-0.7mm/W 45-135mm/L